Why is ever since I've turned 30 my life's perspective has changed. Everything around me seems almost as If I've lived it before. Why? Why does it seem my gifts have been acting strange? Why can't I connect with people anymore?

Why is  ever since I've turned 30 my life's perspective has changed. Everything around me seems almost as If I've lived it before. Why? Why does it seem my gifts have been acting strange? Why can't I connect with people anymore?

😊

I have been in the same experiences when I was in my 30s.

It took me few years to understand what was it.

you need to be great full that you are able to understand how you are feeling. You are one of the person who is perfectly realizing what had been designed to realize according to age.

Let me explain……

one of the most fabulous human being, who visited earth, said…. We develop human egos from birth to age of 30s, by age of 32, we need to surrender to God, and realize that we are just here to experience, we don’t actually own anything on this planet. This is a beautiful way of living- OSHO

Life is designed in a way, where we experienced a pure god consciousness when we are 1–8 years of age. 8–16 years this world introduces it self to us. 17–24 years, hormones hijacks the intelligence. But we keep living life according family, friends, society, their rules. We get most experience from family, schools, social circumstances by now. We are living but same time we developing our own understanding. At 25–32 years where we build careers and family. Around 30s we start living life according to our own experiences and understanding. We have gone through those pain, we know people are fake, they change according to situations. We have seen other side of the world by now.

so my understanding is if person is conscious enough and sensitive enough, his inner eyes will open by age of 30s.

you are feeling you have lived this life before, means a lot, it means you have worked on your spiritual path before, mostly in the past life. You have graduated from those part of life , so you are not interested anymore, to repeat the same drama again.

you must have known the truth. That one of final goal of every human to go through physical dimension and reach to the truth.

When you have going through your spiritual awaking, you will not connect with people around because your frequency is changing. You are vibrating at higher pace, you will connect to new people who are at your same frequency level. You will notice soon.

You need to be with yourself, you must have gone through your awakening in this life or your past life.

welcome home. You are going to meet yourself soon.

blessings 💜



Comments

Popular Post

Why doing nothing is so tiring?

Be fearless, be awesome, write our own destiny!!

Tomorrow never comes, it is always today!