How do you make your life matter in today's society?

 

This question brought smile 😊

This question is so deep that I feel like I want to write a book about it☺️

I will write only what I have experienced.

this is purpose of you and me we exist in front of each other….👇🏼

There are many ways to make our life matters in the current era. But I would like to explain from the highest point of life.



1.     By contributing at every level of life we could.

2.     By accepting the way people are around us.

3.     By unconditional universal gratitude .

4.     By highest intentions of own mind while performing every act at every moment.

5.     by unconditional universal forgiveness to those who has hurt us in many ways.

6.     We should live life that way that someone look at us and get motivated, get inspired and become contributor to the humanity to raise the consciousness.

7.     I feel that last goal of human life is….👇🏼


Blessings 💜


Urvashi 



Comments

Popular Post

Why doing nothing is so tiring?

Be fearless, be awesome, write our own destiny!!

Tomorrow never comes, it is always today!