The most important value of life. What can I changed but I will not?

 

The most important value of life. What can I changed but I will not?

This is my personal experience all my life. 

 I have mostly been misunderstood by people for living my life so down to earth. I have felt people so deep that they are driven by very limited thinking and their own prejudices.

They only see what is being shown. They take it for granted so easily if I stay low key person on the all aspects of life.

Some times I laugh inside me , when I am being judged. Some times so angry and want to give up on my ego less state.

But nah, I can change myself and show that attitude, but I don’t change it. Because I know who deserves and who don’t.😀

because 👇🏼

Blessings 💛

Urvashi

Comments

Popular Post

Why doing nothing is so tiring?

Be fearless, be awesome, write our own destiny!!

Tomorrow never comes, it is always today!