Let's level up the life. What is real success? How do I reach to that level? What is my inspiration to drive this Life?

Let's level up the life.

What is real success? How do I reach to that level?

 What is my inspiration to drive this Life?

I am going to answer from the highest point of human life. Because when we talk about success, it is in terms of material world. But I want to give a different prospect of success to our life which will contain health, wealth and happiness. (Even human is aspiring success to get these three dimensions in the best option.)

My burning desire to know the questions I had all my life, and to get those answers, have brought me all the way here,

1.     why I was born here on this planet?

2.     Am I going on the right path?

3.     what is the nature of my own existence?

4.     What is the purpose of this Universe?

5.     Are we all here just to live and die? or is goes beyond this physical identity?

and a huge series of questions 😊.


Let’s explore….

The process of living is made in such a way that brings everyone to aspire “I’m the finest human being ever on this planet.” If an individual allows to nevi-gate thoroughly social conditions, and the boundaries.

what I mean by that?

Life has its own intelligence, it is ruled by huge matrix of universe, with multiple layers. Now what is our part here that has to be understood by us in this limited time called life.

We are brought to this world for the higher purpose of universe. We got to understand that secret. The issues are that we were meant to be thriving as a human beings but we have forgotten that , and we have started surviving. This situation is called suffering.

my personal understanding is wherever a human being is reaching to the level where he feels that living life is exhausting, it means you are ready to accept the next level of truth. Because we humans don’t take free advice, we need hard core kick to get to the next phase.

These kicks will come in life as a different forms. I mean different suffering. It could be physical, mental, financial, or relationships issues. Don’t you think why we have all these dramas going around?

If we get to the point where we understand, why is that suffering exists in the life? What is the message that it us bringing to me to understand?

Ones you realize, you will be graduate from the life lessons.

Those lessons are called a mature, old soul. That is your inner will, guiding you to live life with a purpose.

the day we reached this state, now we are ready for the real success, which can bring revolution to the world. These are the people who create history, they are able to manifest the real purpose of human life. You are one of them, so I am.

Let’s make the difference in our life as well as in some ones too.

If not now? than when? Time is now. There is no tomorrow. It is always now.

let me know if you got your purpose after reading this…😊

blessings 💙

Urvashi

Comments

Popular Post

Why doing nothing is so tiring?

Be fearless, be awesome, write our own destiny!!

Tomorrow never comes, it is always today!